Skip to content
Plan your trip

Movie theaters in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Movie theaters in Aruba

More
16 years 2 months ago #6343 by Poker Jim
I like to see a movie when I am in Aruba and I like the selection they have at the Paseo Herencia. I have added a link below to a site with the latest titles and times in case you ever want to escape that beautiful sun sometime.

www.thecinemas.aw/main/movies/

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6352 by Sunl0ver363
I rarely go into see a movie, but you are right, it is a nice treat every now and then. Just a note for anyone curious. The movies are usually in English.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6362 by zoie4
Replied by zoie4 on topic RE:Movie theaters in Aruba
If I have a short stay I sometimes skip the cinema but when I go for longer trips I love to have a meal and then relax to a nice film.

None
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement