Skip to content
Plan your trip

Cheese restaurants or cafes in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Cheese restaurants or cafes in Aruba

More
16 years 2 months ago #6371 by ShannaT
I love cheese and it is a treat to be able to indulge in the Dutch specialities when I visit Aruba. I would love to know of any cafes or restaurants which focus solely on this wonderful fare. Any ideas?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6389 by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
Look for restaurants that offer two national specialities: Keshi Yena and Pastechi. Both of these are cheese dishes and if a restaurant does them well they may have other delicious cheese dishes.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6698 by ShannaT
Thank you so much, whichever one of you from your helpful duet gave me the tip. I love Dutch cheese and am hoping to expand my tastes into some of the more unusual types.

None
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement