Skip to content
Plan your trip

Ice cream options in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Ice cream options in Aruba

More
16 years 2 months ago #6422 by SaltnPepper
My grandchildren are going through a 'must have ice cream' phase right now. Is there anywhere on Aruba that sells tasty iced treats? I would prefer to hear about non chain places if possible. Thank you.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6428 by New-passport
Oooh I hope there is an old fashioned ice cream parlor. I love banana splits, especially in the sunshine when you have to eat real fast to finish before it melts!;)

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6430 by MatchPoint
They have Ben & Jerry's and TCBY among many other. They also have some that are only found in Aruba. I love to try the ice cream parlors that they only have there.

None
Time to create page: 0.393 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement