- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Skating Rinks in Aruba
16 years 2 months ago #6426
by conytom
None
Skating Rinks in Aruba was created by conytom
All of my family loves to skate. By any chance are there any skating rinks in Aruba? If so, would we need to bring our own skates or do they rent them there?
None
- New-passport
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6427
by New-passport
None
Replied by New-passport on topic RE:Skating Rinks in Aruba
It seems odd to me to think of skating in a sunny climate but indeed there is a rink! It is in the Palm Beach mall. Not sure if you can rent skates but I would expect so.
None
- MatchPoint
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6431
by MatchPoint
None
Replied by MatchPoint on topic RE:Skating Rinks in Aruba
I think they might be talking about roller skating rinks not ice skating. Roller skating is still very popular in a lot of places. Me I would probably break my leg trying to roller skate!
None
16 years 2 months ago #6437
by tasha424
None
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Skating Rinks in Aruba
It does make me wonder if they have an indoor skating rink. I mean maybe there are some talented ice skaters in the island and someone there has something like that.
None
16 years 2 months ago #6455
by paddy
None
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Skating Rinks in Aruba
I love to roller skate. I used to go all the time when I was younger and have been a few times this year. Nothing like a disco skating rink! Hope Aruba has them.
None
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds