Skip to content
Plan your trip

Chapel of Alto Vista

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Chapel of Alto Vista

More
16 years 2 months ago #6443 by zoie4
Chapel of Alto Vista was created by zoie4
The Chapel of Alto Vista was the first Roman Catholic Church in Aruba. You will enjoy seeing this historical site whether you are religious or not.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6447 by Sunl0ver363
Replied by Sunl0ver363 on topic RE:Chapel of Alto Vista
I love the feel of spiritual temples. Catholic, Buddhist, it doesn't matter the type. I think this will be nice to visit at some point.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6454 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Chapel of Alto Vista
I love historic sites. I have always had a fascination with them. I love the energy that really old places seems to have. Bet that one has neat energy.

None
Time to create page: 0.354 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement