Skip to content
Plan your trip

Fishing in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Fishing in Aruba

More
16 years 2 months ago #6478 by conytom
Fishing in Aruba was created by conytom
I am pretty sure that you can fish in the ocean in Aruba, but I'm wondering if there are any rivers or lakes where one can fish. Do you need a fishing license in Aruba?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6491 by SaltnPepper
Replied by SaltnPepper on topic RE:Fishing in Aruba
My late husband went fishing one trip but it was with a small tour company so I guess they fixed any licence needed. I don't recall any mention of it anyhow.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6505 by tasha424
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Fishing in Aruba
I would be terrified to fish in Aruba. I think you need to be with someone licensed. I would be afraid of accidentally killing one of the endangered fish.

None
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement