- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Buying clothes in Aruba
16 years 2 months ago #6479
by Philly
None
Buying clothes in Aruba was created by Philly
In the rare and unfortunate event that luggage is lost en route is there anywhere to buy new clothes in Aruba? I've bought a few souvenir T-shirts before but never been around the shops looking for the basics, such as underwear!
None
- Playn Jane
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
- Posts: 109
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6484
by Playn Jane
None
Replied by Playn Jane on topic RE:Buying clothes in Aruba
Sorry I can't help you as I've only bought bikinis in Aruba! I think if your luggage is lost or delayed the airport staff would be able to help you out with advice on buying a few essentials. Fingers crossed it never happens though.
None
16 years 2 months ago #6498
by omega
None
Replied by omega on topic RE:Buying clothes in Aruba
Yeah you can buy all kinds of cloths in Aruba. They sell brand name stuff at way cheaper than brand name. I love shopping there.. and yes they have undies!
None
- SaltnPepper
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6535
by SaltnPepper
None
Replied by SaltnPepper on topic RE:Buying clothes in Aruba
I am planning to buy the grandchildren some extra basic clothes while I am there. Perhaps there are street markets for T-shirts and such? I have read about the designer discounts, good for sportswear.
None
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds