Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba timeshares

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba timeshares

More
16 years 2 months ago #6489 by Poker Jim
Aruba timeshares was created by Poker Jim
This is not something I really thought about until I read through the retirement thread. I am pretty sure I will never be in a position to do that but timeshare may be possible. Any tips on where to start?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6490 by New-passport
Replied by New-passport on topic RE:Aruba timeshares
Although I have no direct experience of this I would think that the safest option is to see what is on offer next time you are on the island. I bet there are several options to choose from and a lot of small print to wade through as well.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6543 by Nakko
Replied by Nakko on topic RE:Aruba timeshares
Timeshares make me nervous just because there are so many scams out there related to timeshares. I know there are legitimate ways to do it, but just be careful.

None
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement