- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Laundry services on Aruba
- SaltnPepper
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
16 years 2 months ago #6493
by SaltnPepper
None
Laundry services on Aruba was created by SaltnPepper
I keep coming across things that were never important on previous trips. Now I am planning to travel with children it struck me that I could use a decent laundry service. The alternative will be bringing extra clothes which means more luggage to struggle with. Any ideas?
None
- Sunl0ver363
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 68
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6495
by Sunl0ver363
None
Replied by Sunl0ver363 on topic RE:Laundry services on Aruba
I think that most hotels offer this service for an extra charge. But since it is important to you, you might want to ask when you make reservations.
None
- MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6509
by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
None
Replied by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu on topic RE:Laundry services on Aruba
I would say, not just call to see if they offer the service but make sure you understand the charges. You don't want your vacation to be double expensive to avoid a few extra suitcases.
None
- SaltnPepper
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6536
by SaltnPepper
None
Replied by SaltnPepper on topic RE:Laundry services on Aruba
Thanks for the replies. I was hoping there may be a public laundry service - self service kind of place. If I stay for longer than a week or two it would probably be cheaper to do it myself. Good tip to double check the charges if we stay at a hotel though.
None
- MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6540
by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
None
Replied by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu on topic RE:Laundry services on Aruba
I hadn't thought of that. I bet for the regular populace there are public laundromats. Not everyone has a washer and dryer so it would make sense (I think).
-Shoshanna
-Shoshanna
None
16 years 2 months ago #6560
by Philly
None
Replied by Philly on topic RE:Laundry services on Aruba
There are coin operated laundromats in several areas of Aruba. If you really need one I would check out their exact location and arrange to stay fairly close by. If you have access to an outdoor drying area that lovely breeze would be great.
None
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds