Skip to content
Plan your trip

International Driver's license in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

International Driver's license in Aruba

More
16 years 2 months ago #6518 by 9nickels5hearts
I think I should get an international driver's license for going to some other countries. Can I get it when I get to Aruba or do I have to get it in my home country?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6522 by Nakko
In the United States, you need to get your permit before you leave the country. I'm pretty sure it is the same in Canada and the EU. Go to a Triple A office or the Automobile Touring Club (according to the US Department of State.)

None
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement