- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Christmas on Aruba
16 years 2 months ago #6527
by ShannaT
None
Christmas on Aruba was created by ShannaT
Major holidays are the perfect excuse to get together with my single friends and take a vacation. How would it be to spend x'mas on Aruba? Is it the kind of place where there are carols and xmas trees?
None
- New-passport
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6533
by New-passport
None
Replied by New-passport on topic RE:Christmas on Aruba
I've not been yet but with all the ex-pats who live there I am pretty sure there will be some kind of celebration. It's a nice idea for sure. My Mom is always talking about going away for the holidays, usually after she has cooked a meal for the whole family!
None
- 9nickels5hearts
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6544
by 9nickels5hearts
None
Replied by 9nickels5hearts on topic RE:Christmas on Aruba
I would be pretty surprised if there is not some attempt to pay homage to Christmas if for the two reasons that Americans are major sources of tourism and Aruba is a Dutch protectorate.
None
16 years 2 months ago #6551
by Poker Jim
None
Replied by Poker Jim on topic RE:Christmas on Aruba
I was there once just after christmas and there was evidence of celebrations. I saw several posters for the usual church services such as midnight mass and there were decorations in some of the bars. I am guessing they had served festive meals too.
None
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds