Skip to content
Plan your trip

Cooking classes available on Aruba?

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Cooking classes available on Aruba?

More
16 years 2 months ago #6534 by New-passport
I would love the chance to take a cooking class while I am on vacation. I have friends who've done this in other countries but I am not sure if it is possible on the island. Has anyone seen any ads?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6538 by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
I don't know about cooking classes, but here are several Aruban recipes from Aruban chefs. Perhaps one of them offers a class? There are culinary schools but I don't think thats what you mean.

www.aruba.com/ExploreAruba/Culture/chefs_corner.aspx

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6546 by 9nickels5hearts
The Aruba Gastonomic Association (or less stomach churningly know as the aGA) has made this a priority.

What you need to get is a One Cool Card when you check into a hotel you can use it as a discount to get into ongoing cooking classes.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6553 by Poker Jim
Not my thread but I would like to say thanks to the posters with all the valuable information. I really need a month on Aruba to fit in the ever growing list of things I want to do there.

None
Time to create page: 0.895 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement