Skip to content
Plan your trip

Self catering recommendaions on Aruba?

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Self catering recommendaions on Aruba?

More
16 years 2 months ago #6556 by Philly
I was just reading the hotel and accommodation section here and saw self catering beach bungalows were mentioned. Has anyone stayed in one? Are they safe? Cheaper than hotels for a weeks stay?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6564 by Sunl0ver363
Wow, what is a self catering bungalow? All I can think of is food and if you get catering someone else is doing it, and if you're getting your own food then its like a regular hotel. I'm intrigued.

None
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement