Skip to content
Plan your trip

My favorite Aruba hair salon

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

My favorite Aruba hair salon

More
16 years 2 months ago #6595 by Playn Jane
I always try and get in a visit to the Stars Hair Salon when I go to Aruba. You may be surrounded by brides and beauty queens but you feel like a celebrity yourself. They do some interesting extras such as photo shots with makeover of you like that idea.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6596 by New-passport
I like the sound of the fantasy make up photo shoot thing. I saw that the salon is unisex so am gonna try to persuade my boyfriend to try this with me. I've seen mixed results from other people doing this in other places so any direct experience would be very welcome.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6601 by 9nickels5hearts
I think being surrounded by brides and beauty queens could either make you feel glamorous yourself or make you want to poke someone's eye out.

None
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement