Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba souvenirs

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba souvenirs

More
16 years 2 months ago #6597 by New-passport
Aruba souvenirs was created by New-passport
What kind of souvenirs do they sell on Aruba? I would love to hear about which were really popular with the recipients and about any restrictions on taking things home. I know my family will be expecting something special.:D

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6599 by Nakko
Replied by Nakko on topic RE:Aruba souvenirs
Be careful with gifts related to alcohol, perfume or cigars. Don't try to take any wildlife out of the country either as gifts. Trinkets from the gift shop is fine. ;)

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6604 by Philly
Replied by Philly on topic RE:Aruba souvenirs
Had visions of someone trying to smuggle a live animal out of Aruba when I glanced at the second post! I try to stay safe by just buying a few small items such as local chocolate or sometimes cheese. I assume the cigars and alcohol count in your total airline allowance?

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6797 by horselover
Replied by horselover on topic RE:Aruba souvenirs
I think you would be safe if you buy items from the main gift shops or at the shops right in the airport. Those types of things aren't usually a problem to take back in to your home country.

None
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement