In-Aruba Travel Portal

Making Aruba dishes at home

More
13 years 8 months ago #6680 by Philly
I am not the best chef in the world but I do like to try to recreate recipes of dishes I've enjoyed. After my last visit to Aruba I made coconut pudding. It turned out quite well. Do you like cooking Aruban cuisine at home?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #6685 by RoadsofGoldSun
I like having someone cook Aruban cuisine for me. MM, yum yum. But I don't know if there is any cuisine that I would cook for myself.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6702 by New-passport
I quite like cooking, although I haven't had much kitchen access while in college. I wonder if you would need special, hard to find ingredients to make local dishes back home?

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6718 by SaltnPepper
I'm with RoadsofGoldSun here. I like to eat local food when away and don't often try to recreate that experience once I am home, it never tastes the same. Now you have me wondering if there are Aruban restaurants in the States.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6761 by Floater
I also loved that coconut pudding! I am not the greatest cook in the world, so I wouldn't even know where to start trying to copy any of the delicious food I had while in Aruba. I doubt if I can even find food as fresh. Something about Aruba just makes it taste better, anyway.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6765 by sienna
i do love to cook foreign dishes but can't push through since the ingredients are hard to find if not quite expensive.

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds