Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba landmarks

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba landmarks

More
16 years 1 month ago #6695 by Poker Jim
Aruba landmarks was created by Poker Jim
Did you know that there was a reported sighting of the Virgin mary in Aruba in 1858? The spot where she is said to have appeared to local children is marked by the Lourdes Grotto. Well worth a look when you are there.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6738 by RoadsofGoldSun
Replied by RoadsofGoldSun on topic RE:Aruba landmarks
I didn't know this. I've been to some other landmarks, but maybe I can make room in my next trip for to go and visit this spot.

None
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement