Skip to content
Plan your trip

Diving in aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Diving in aruba

More
16 years 2 months ago #6705 by Philly
Diving in aruba was created by Philly
I have almost made the decision to learn how to dive. if I go ahead I'll learn here at home and hopefully have the chance to dive in Aruba. Is this a silly idea? I have no idea of the conditions and rules there for this kind of thing.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6750 by 9nickels5hearts
Replied by 9nickels5hearts on topic RE:Diving in aruba
No it's not a silly idea at all. Definitely you should learn at home so you will be ready for any opportunities that come your way on your next trip.

None
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement