Skip to content
Plan your trip

Topless sunbathing laws on Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Topless sunbathing laws on Aruba

More
16 years 1 month ago #6714 by Playn Jane
While it's not something I do I have no problem with others sunbathing topless. I'm not sure of the rules exactly though as although I have seen it happen there I heard recently that it is illegal and can attract a fine. As I have a friend who wants to do this on her first trip I thought I'd find out on her behalf.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6735 by 2muchfun
It's not legal though it does occur at certain resorts that are more private. If your friend wants to topless sunbathe she will have to look for a beach that is off the beaten path with few people visiting it.

None
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement