Skip to content
Plan your trip

Sint Nicolaas, Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Sint Nicolaas, Aruba

More
16 years 2 months ago #6721 by New-passport
I was just reading the article on this site about Charlie's bar in Sint Nicolaas. Has anyone ever stayed in this area? I didn't realise it is the second largest city. Is it better to just visit or spend the entire vacation there?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6726 by Playn Jane
Replied by Playn Jane on topic RE:Sint Nicolaas, Aruba
Ahhhh Charlie's Bar! I would say you should drop by there for sure as it is such a local landmark and really interesting inside. For your first visit I think you're better off staying in Oranjestad and making a day trip to Sint Nicolaas.

None
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement