Skip to content
Plan your trip

Pollution in Aruba?

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Pollution in Aruba?

More
16 years 1 month ago #6746 by Nakko
Pollution in Aruba? was created by Nakko
I've read several articles now congratulating Aruban businesses on their environment principles. Is this just PR stuff for tourists? How is the pollution on this tiny island? To a minimum?

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6748 by 2muchfun
Replied by 2muchfun on topic RE:Pollution in Aruba?
I think that environmentally it's pretty sound. After all, tourism is pretty important to the island and I think they are perfectly situated for natural air cleansing.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6774 by travelbug
Replied by travelbug on topic RE:Pollution in Aruba?
It's true that tourism is important, but at times the pollution can be pretty bad because of the oil refineries. I'm sure the ocean breezes help to clear the air when they blow.

None
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement