Skip to content
Plan your trip

Blow Dryers at the Aruba Hotels

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Blow Dryers at the Aruba Hotels

More
16 years 1 month ago #6801 by travelbug
I have to have a blow dryer to style my hair each morning. Will I need to bring my own or do they have them in the hotel rooms like most of the main hotels do in the United States?

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6802 by Floater
I am not sure about all of the hotels - it probably depends on which one you are going to. I like the Paradera. I was in a studio there and they had a blowdryer. Most of the hotels in Aruba are luxury hotels, so most likely they will have them.

None
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement