Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba wedding - postponed!!!

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba wedding - postponed!!!

More
16 years 1 month ago #6806 by Vionette
As some of you may remember, I was supposed to be going to Aruba this summer to get married. Aaarrrggghhhh!!! It got postponed due to my fiance's job!! I am so unhappy about this, but I understand that his career is important and he can't just up and quit his job. So, we have re-booked everything and it is now set for February. Has anyone been there in February? I hope the weather is still good at that time.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6808 by tasha424
February is the perfect time to go! It has wonderful warm weather and it is not as busy in that month. I know you are frustrated but do not worry. All will go great! Good luck!! :)

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6814 by Vionette
Thanks, Tasha :) I know it'll be perfect. I'm just so disappointed! It's a double whammy because I was so looking forward to getting married, plus I really, really need a vacation. The way things are going right now, once I get there I may never leave :D

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6817 by Sunnyside
I have never had the opportunity to go in February, however, I would think this would be a great time to go. The weather in Aruba is beautiful year-round, and in February you won't have as many tourists. So, it should be very romantic!

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6844 by travelbug
I'm sorry to hear that your wedding has been postponed, but I think you will enjoy it even more in February. The weather will be perfect and you won't have to fight the normal crowd of tourists.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6850 by zoie4
Oh no. I bet the disappointment is great. Hang in there though because febuary will be here before you know it and you will have the picture perfect wedding in Aruba!

None
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement