Skip to content
Plan your trip

Tours Of Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Tours Of Aruba

More
16 years 1 month ago #6864 by Sunnyside
Tours Of Aruba was created by Sunnyside
Has anyone ever taken a tour of Aruba? I mean, I take my own "tour", but I was just wondering if scheduling a tour would be worth the cost. Some of them look like a lot of fun, and you get to meet people, but is it worth dishing out a lot of money for?

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6879 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Tours Of Aruba
I think that would depend on the type of person you are. For me, I don't like organized tours. I'd rather go exploring on my own. And I like to meet people, but I don't like to be stuck in a group like that for hours. If you're into all that, a tour might be a fun option for you.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6881 by travelbug
Replied by travelbug on topic RE:Tours Of Aruba
I kind of agree with Kat. It would depend on how long the tour was. I like to go places, but have the freedom to get off the main path if I see something interesting along the way. For me most tours wouldn't be worth the money.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6898 by Travelwithgrace
Replied by Travelwithgrace on topic RE:Tours Of Aruba
I think some of the tours are really worth doing. Some are to places you may find difficult to get to alone, especially if you don't have transport. Overall though I would say they are better for singles or couples. If you have a larger party it may be cheaper to hire a car and organise yourself.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6909 by horselover
Replied by horselover on topic RE:Tours Of Aruba
The only tour we would even consider doing is a bird watching tour. They are nice because the locals know where the birds are located and they know their names. Other than that we don't enjoy tours because we like to explore off the beaten tract.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6913 by ShannaT
Replied by ShannaT on topic RE:Tours Of Aruba
I quite enjoy tours if I want to go some place and others in my party are not keen. They are also great if you are travelling alone. Sometimes it is nice to have someone else do all the organising, though you may not get as much time at places as you would like. It's a trade off I guess.

None
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement