Skip to content
Plan your trip

Human beauty and Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Human beauty and Aruba

More
16 years 1 month ago #6871 by Travelwithgrace
While we all know and appreciate how much natural beauty there is on the island of Aruba, the people are something special too. In the past decade or two Aruba born men and women have been bringing home titles and placings from a variety of pageants such as: Miss Tourism Queen; Queen of the Caribbean Miss World; Miss International Queen of Coffee Pageant and Mister Intercontinental! I will be beautiful people watching on my next trip!

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6874 by Sunnyside
Replied by Sunnyside on topic RE:Human beauty and Aruba
I agree, the native islanders are beautiful people. You would have to be beautiful with the quality of life you have, growing up in such a beautiful place!

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6877 by BeachBunny
The natives are a very attractive people. Maybe such an environment contributes to their natural beauty. I'm sure I'd look much better if I wasn't frowning with stress everyday :)

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6894 by Chipper
Replied by Chipper on topic RE:Human beauty and Aruba
That's cool to know! I will be looking out for the local beauty contestants for sure. I think part of their secret is the healthy food and the relaxing lifestyle that living by the ocean brings. My Mom said that there's a local pageant as part of the annual carnival, I wish I was planning to be there for the next one.

None
Time to create page: 0.369 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement