Skip to content
Plan your trip

Snacks in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Snacks in Aruba

More
16 years 1 month ago #6882 by travelbug
Snacks in Aruba was created by travelbug
This may sound funny to some of you, but we've never been outside of the U.S. before and I have no idea what I'm facing. Our children love lollipops for snacks. Do they sell lollipops in Aruba or should I bring my own?

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6887 by Vionette
Replied by Vionette on topic RE:Snacks in Aruba
When I was in the Bahamas the hotels there had gift shops in them that sold different types of candy. They had all the major brands that we would find here, so I'm sure you'll be able to get lollipops in Aruba.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6889 by Toby
Replied by Toby on topic RE:Snacks in Aruba
Yup, you can find lollipops there. They also have most of our major chip brands, soda brands, etc. You can find all the big snack foods that we're used to.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6891 by ShannaT
Replied by ShannaT on topic RE:Snacks in Aruba
Your children may also enjoy trying some of the local candy or the other snacks available. I love the sweet breads and fruit that is readily available to eat on the move.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #7024 by horselover
Replied by horselover on topic RE:Snacks in Aruba
When you are in Aruba, can you eat freely of the fruit or do you have to be careful that it doesn't make you sick like it does in some countries? Are the snack foods and candy like what we have in the US a lot more expensive?

None
Time to create page: 0.397 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement