Skip to content
Plan your trip

Continental Breakfasts at the Aruba Hotel

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Continental Breakfasts at the Aruba Hotel

More
16 years 1 month ago #6885 by travelbug
I just got to thinking that we know very little about this place that we are planning to vacation to, and it is rather scary. Do most of the hotels offer a continental breakfast in the morning, or will we need to plan to do breakfast on our own?

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6896 by Playn Jane
Most every place I have ever stayed has had breakfast included in the room price, though what is on offer has varied from basic continental to a decent full buffet. Even if you didn't have this there are many places around which offer food from early morning.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6933 by horselover
I would hope that our hotel offers some type of breakfast. I like having it included in the price of our hotel since that is just one less expense that we have to worry about.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6936 by Chipper
If you have already booked you could contact the hotel and check. I am sure most places do as it costs little and keeps people happy. If you are still making your mind up where to stay then make it a pre-requisite.

None
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement