Skip to content
Plan your trip

All inclusive resorts on Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

All inclusive resorts on Aruba

More
16 years 1 month ago #6897 by ShannaT
I know there are several options available if you want to take an all inclusive vacation on Aruba. I've never done it so I'm not sure how it compares to the usual trip. Has anyone any experience in this area?

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6911 by Travelwithgrace
I stayed at an all inclusive resort once when on Aruba. My friend wanted to do it as part of the run up to her wedding so a group of us got to spend 4 nights there, which was fun. On the positive side they are good for budgeting. But I like the freedom of finding new places to eat when on vacation.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6914 by BeachBunny
Yea, I'm not into the confinement of an all inclusive plan. I like to go wherever I want whenever I want. The only thing I wouldn't mind is an all inclusive cocktail plan :D

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6916 by Toby
Oh, man, I could definitely get in on an all inclusive cocktail plan!

I have to second the freedom that comes with not having a plan like that. There are some really great restaurants all over the island and I wouldn't want to miss out on them by being stuck at one or two particular resorts. Sometimes the resorts work together with these plans to give guests more dining choices, but you'd still be missing out on a lot of options.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6918 by Chipper
I am with those who would miss the freedom to eat where you want. On the other hand this may be a good idea for people with small families who really just want to soak up the sun and be entertained. These resorts do offer a lot of activities and shows and so on.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6921 by Sunnyside
BeachBunny wrote:

Yea, I'm not into the confinement of an all inclusive plan. I like to go wherever I want whenever I want. The only thing I wouldn't mind is an all inclusive cocktail plan :D


You mean, the cocktails are not included? Nah, I can't see any benefit in that! I actually kinda like bar-hopping while I'm there, anyway. And I usually eat when and where I drink.

None
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement