Skip to content
Plan your trip

Road safety on Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Road safety on Aruba

More
16 years 1 month ago #7112 by jetski
Replied by jetski on topic RE:Road safety on Aruba
The first year I went to Aruba I rented a car. The next time I used public transportation. Public transportation is definitely the safest way to travel in Aruba or on foot.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #7116 by Sunnyside
Replied by Sunnyside on topic RE:Road safety on Aruba
The public transportation on Aruba runs actually suprisingly well for this small island, so I prefer this route, as well. I do as much as I can to save money on the transportation, so I can splurge somewhere else.

None
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement