In-Aruba Travel Portal

Longest trip to Aruba

More
13 years 8 months ago #6943 by Vionette
The standard vacation seems to be 7 to 14 days, but I'm wondering if anyone has gone for longer than that. We are going for 14 days this winter, but I would love to make it a month!

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #6945 by Sunnyside
Replied by Sunnyside on topic RE:Longest trip to Aruba
I have always wanted to stay longer, but because I am American, I can only legally stay for 14 days.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6946 by Playn Jane
Replied by Playn Jane on topic RE:Longest trip to Aruba
It's always a dream of mine to stay on Aruba for months. Sadly, apart from the time I nearly missed my plane home I rarely get to stay longer than a week or so. I compensate by going quite often though, so it isn't too bad.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6956 by tasha424
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Longest trip to Aruba
I have stayed for a month before. Still I would like to go and never come back. Too bad that is not really possible or practical! Still maybe when I retire I can work something out.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6990 by horselover
Replied by horselover on topic RE:Longest trip to Aruba
I am sure you can stay as long as you want to, but you will need to check with the Aruban embassy closest to you and see what kind of paperwork you would need to do. Each country is different in what they require for non-immigrant visas.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6991 by ShannaT
Replied by ShannaT on topic RE:Longest trip to Aruba
I think 30 days is the maximum on one visit but it is possible to extend for another month or two. If only I could do that, but I think my boss would be less than impressed. I will keep asking if we can open an office on Aruba!;)

None

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds