Skip to content
Plan your trip

Length of Time in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Length of Time in Aruba

More
16 years 1 month ago #6957 by horselover
I read a post where a person said they could only stay in Aruba two weeks because they were a US citizen. Does anyone know the facts on how long a US citizen can stay in Aruba? In most places you can stay at least 1 month and sometimes up to 3 months on a tourist visa.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6959 by BeachBunny
I could be wrong, but I think you're right. If that makes sense :) Anything over two weeks might require a visa and not just a passport, but I can't see them imposing a two week limit on vacationers who are spending money.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6962 by Chipper
Replied by Chipper on topic RE:Length of Time in Aruba
Maybe the two weeks is an old rule. The current regulations say that US citizens can stay on the island for 30 days, and this can be extended up to 180 days with permission from immigration. I don't know how that decision is made though.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6975 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Length of Time in Aruba
Goodness, could you imagine 180 days in Aruba?? I would think I'd died and gone to Heaven! I have to run to the store now and buy a lottery ticket, lol.

None
Time to create page: 0.300 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement