Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba beer gardens

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba beer gardens

More
16 years 1 month ago #6961 by Chipper
Aruba beer gardens was created by Chipper
I really like the whole concept of the beer garden. I know it is a popular concept in Europe and I would love to know about any on Aruba.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6986 by ShannaT
Replied by ShannaT on topic RE:Aruba beer gardens
Not sure if this is exactly what you want but there is a restaurant right next to the Balashi beer bottling plant and they use the name 'Balashi Beergarden'. It's open air and has great food. Enjoy!

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6987 by Floater
Replied by Floater on topic RE:Aruba beer gardens
I like the whole concept of the outdoor beer garden, too. I grew up in Germany, and it was pretty common. It encourages socializing and meeting new people. Lots of fun!

None
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement