Skip to content
Plan your trip

What is the greenest hotel in Aruba?

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

What is the greenest hotel in Aruba?

More
16 years 1 month ago #7006 by tasha424
Each and every day I become more aware of the impact that living green can make on the planet. I want to support businesses that are green. What is the greenest hotel in Aruba?

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #7013 by paddy
I think that is going to be the Marriott. The Marriott is very involved in donating money to save the rain forests. Now there might be some smaller hotels that are green just because they use resources well.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #7025 by keyambassador
That's really a wonderful hotel. Thanks for sharing this. Hope you had a great time there.
More
16 years 1 month ago #7026 by zoie4
I had no idea that the Marriott was involved in that sort of thing. I would love to get more information on it. Does anyone have a link about how they help the environment?

None
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement