Skip to content
Plan your trip

Taxis on Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Taxis on Aruba

More
16 years 1 month ago #7036 by Playn Jane
Taxis on Aruba was created by Playn Jane
I think it may be a good idea to add some taxi information here for those visiting Aruba for the first time. It is not usual to hail a taxi in the street, though many are available at popular tourist sites and hotels. Feel free to add your tips to this thread.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #7043 by ShannaT
Replied by ShannaT on topic RE:Taxis on Aruba
It's good to be reminded of the basics like taxi culture. I know I had a problem in Vegas when I tried to flag a cab in the streets on my first visit. You should also remember to have some smaller notes as American dollar bills over a certain amount are unlikely to be accepted by the driver.

None
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement