- Posts: 143
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Aruba real estate
16 years 1 month ago #7082
by Kat
None
Aruba real estate was created by Kat
Does anybody own real estate in Aruba? I looked at buying a house there many moons ago, but I never followed through with it. I am definitely kicking myself now for not doing it.
None
- horselover
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 4 weeks ago #7147
by horselover
None
Replied by horselover on topic RE:Aruba real estate
What are the laws in Aruba concerning foreigners purchasing land in Aruba? Is it possible to purchase an apartment and leave it with someone to rent on a weekly basis so that we would be able to use it when we are on the island?
None
16 years 4 weeks ago #7152
by Sunnyside
None
Replied by Sunnyside on topic RE:Aruba real estate
It would have to be very expensive for a foreigner to purchase property in Aruba. I am pretty sure that I could not afford it, so I have never looked into it. But I would love to live there!
None
16 years 3 weeks ago #7163
by travelbug
None
Replied by travelbug on topic RE:Aruba real estate
Guess what? I just found out that there are no restrictions at all on foreigners purchasing property in Aruba. I was also reading that property is not that expensive in relation to purchase property in the United States
None
Time to create page: 0.448 seconds