- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Couch-surfing In Aruba
16 years 1 month ago #7100
by Sunnyside
None
Couch-surfing In Aruba was created by Sunnyside
I must admit that I occasionally look up places to stay for free when I am travelling. You would be amazed at the wonderful, generous people that I have met! I have not yet been able to find anyone in Aruba who is doing this, even though I have found free lodging in other countries. Does anyone else know of a site where I can see if anyone in Aruba is offering a free night's stay?
None
16 years 1 month ago #7111
by jetski
None
Replied by jetski on topic RE:Couch-surfing In Aruba
I have heard of hotels that offer one free night with so many paid nights but have never heard of anyone anywhere that just offered to let a person stay for no charge. How did you find these places in other countries?
None
16 years 1 month ago #7117
by Sunnyside
None
Replied by Sunnyside on topic RE:Couch-surfing In Aruba
You can actually just do a Google or Bing search on couch-surfing and it will bring up different sites. It is probably best to do it that way, because different countries have different sites. But you would be amazed at what you find! I have actually never ran into any crazy people whenever I did this, but then, again, remember that they are also taking a chance on who they let into their homes.
None
- Playn Jane
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
- Posts: 109
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 1 month ago #7120
by Playn Jane
None
Replied by Playn Jane on topic RE:Couch-surfing In Aruba
I lucked out with
this search
. Seems there are several generous folks offering a place to sleep on Aruba and several more willing to show you around.
None
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds