In-Aruba Travel Portal

Couch-surfing In Aruba

More
13 years 8 months ago #7100 by Sunnyside
I must admit that I occasionally look up places to stay for free when I am travelling. You would be amazed at the wonderful, generous people that I have met! I have not yet been able to find anyone in Aruba who is doing this, even though I have found free lodging in other countries. Does anyone else know of a site where I can see if anyone in Aruba is offering a free night's stay?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #7111 by jetski
Replied by jetski on topic RE:Couch-surfing In Aruba
I have heard of hotels that offer one free night with so many paid nights but have never heard of anyone anywhere that just offered to let a person stay for no charge. How did you find these places in other countries?

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #7117 by Sunnyside
Replied by Sunnyside on topic RE:Couch-surfing In Aruba
You can actually just do a Google or Bing search on couch-surfing and it will bring up different sites. It is probably best to do it that way, because different countries have different sites. But you would be amazed at what you find! I have actually never ran into any crazy people whenever I did this, but then, again, remember that they are also taking a chance on who they let into their homes.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #7120 by Playn Jane
I lucked out with this search . Seems there are several generous folks offering a place to sleep on Aruba and several more willing to show you around.

None

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds