In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba vs Jamaica

More
13 years 8 months ago #7115 by Sunnyside
Aruba vs Jamaica was created by Sunnyside
I have a few friends that just love going to Jamaica. I tell them that Jamaica is nice, but Aruba is so much more beautiful. It is cleaner, the people are friendlier, and there is a lot more to do. I try to convince them, but, oh, well, I guess I just have to enjoy it all to myself. Maybe I should be grateful, because I wouldn't want to find Aruba as crowded as Jamaica can be at times. Does anyone else argue with their friends over which is the better vacation spot?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #7121 by Travelwithgrace
Replied by Travelwithgrace on topic RE:Aruba vs Jamaica
I too prefer Aruba, though to be fair I have never been to Jamaica. For me it comes down to the climate. I think it's more predictable on Aruba but if you want something more lush then Jamaica may be a good choice.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #7129 by horselover
Replied by horselover on topic RE:Aruba vs Jamaica
I used to have those kinds of discussions with one of my friends, but not anymore. I finally convinced her to at least visit Aruba and see for herself. She did and she hasn't returned to Jamaica since.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #7133 by Floater
Replied by Floater on topic RE:Aruba vs Jamaica
Jamaica is nice if you are going on a cruise, but if I am planning to stay for an extended period of time, I would definitely choose Aruba!

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #7162 by tasha424
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Aruba vs Jamaica
I like Aruba better and that is mostly because of my experience in Jamaica. When I was there it was like tourists were supposed to stay in certain places. I like Aruba better because tourists are welcome anyplace.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #7172 by zoie4
Replied by zoie4 on topic RE:Aruba vs Jamaica
I have to agree with you tasha. When I went to Jamaica (and some other island) I felt like I was cattle that was being herded in to specific places. I am a free bird and I love to explore the way I can in Aruba.

None

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds