Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba vs Jamaica

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba vs Jamaica

More
16 years 1 month ago #7115 by Sunnyside
Aruba vs Jamaica was created by Sunnyside
I have a few friends that just love going to Jamaica. I tell them that Jamaica is nice, but Aruba is so much more beautiful. It is cleaner, the people are friendlier, and there is a lot more to do. I try to convince them, but, oh, well, I guess I just have to enjoy it all to myself. Maybe I should be grateful, because I wouldn't want to find Aruba as crowded as Jamaica can be at times. Does anyone else argue with their friends over which is the better vacation spot?

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #7121 by Travelwithgrace
Replied by Travelwithgrace on topic RE:Aruba vs Jamaica
I too prefer Aruba, though to be fair I have never been to Jamaica. For me it comes down to the climate. I think it's more predictable on Aruba but if you want something more lush then Jamaica may be a good choice.

None
More
16 years 4 weeks ago #7129 by horselover
Replied by horselover on topic RE:Aruba vs Jamaica
I used to have those kinds of discussions with one of my friends, but not anymore. I finally convinced her to at least visit Aruba and see for herself. She did and she hasn't returned to Jamaica since.

None
More
16 years 4 weeks ago #7133 by Floater
Replied by Floater on topic RE:Aruba vs Jamaica
Jamaica is nice if you are going on a cruise, but if I am planning to stay for an extended period of time, I would definitely choose Aruba!

None
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7162 by tasha424
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Aruba vs Jamaica
I like Aruba better and that is mostly because of my experience in Jamaica. When I was there it was like tourists were supposed to stay in certain places. I like Aruba better because tourists are welcome anyplace.

None
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7172 by zoie4
Replied by zoie4 on topic RE:Aruba vs Jamaica
I have to agree with you tasha. When I went to Jamaica (and some other island) I felt like I was cattle that was being herded in to specific places. I am a free bird and I love to explore the way I can in Aruba.

None
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement