Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our
travel guide for current information about
where to stay,
where to eat and
things to do.
Hello all, I am currently planning a surprise party for one of my friends who will celebrate a milestone birthday while we are in Aruba late fall. I would love to hear any suggestions you have on new places to eat. Preferably somewhere with nice staff who will help with the surprise. Thanks.
The Chalet Suisse restaurant in Aruba is a really nice place to eat. They have a great staff who is very helpful and they have private dining rooms for parties. You have to get a reservation in advance. You can book on the internet.
Thanks for the lead. It looks great for a party and the menu is mouth watering. Chilean sea bass, rack of lamb ... I can almost taste it. it's good they have veggie options too.