Skip to content
Plan your trip

Live Shows in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Live Shows in Aruba

More
16 years 1 month ago #7124 by tasha424
Live Shows in Aruba was created by tasha424
Live shows is a place in Aruba where you can see some amazing singers and dancers in Aruba. I am a lover of a good live show or concert and I love to put this on my to do list.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #7128 by romana
Replied by romana on topic RE:Live Shows in Aruba
I think that it is funny that the place is named live shows. I can imagine discussions involving that place tend to end up in discussions a bit like, "Who's on third?"

None
More
16 years 4 weeks ago #7134 by Floater
Replied by Floater on topic RE:Live Shows in Aruba
That's too funny, Romana!! I can see that, too! Or, "Where do you go to see a live show?" "Live shows." "Yeah, live shows, but, where?" "Live shows." etc....

None
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement