Skip to content
Plan your trip

The Climate in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

The Climate in Aruba

More
16 years 4 weeks ago #7146 by horselover
What is the climate like in Aruba once you get away from the coastal area and go a little further inland? Is it dry or humid? Do they have a lot of rain? What is the average yearly temperature?

None
More
16 years 4 weeks ago #7153 by Sunnyside
Replied by Sunnyside on topic RE:The Climate in Aruba
I am pretty sure that Aruba is just as beautiful inside as out. I don't see why the rainfall would be any different. It may be slightly cooler because of the shade...or is it cooler by the water? Hmm, I don't know, I just know the climate there is absolutely wonderful!

None
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7154 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:The Climate in Aruba
Aruba is a dry heat. The terrain is desert like with lots of cactus. The temperature averages in the 80s, but the sun feels much hotter than that due to the proximity to the equator.

None
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement