Skip to content
Plan your trip

Cyber Cafes in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Cyber Cafes in Aruba

More
16 years 4 weeks ago #7148 by horselover
I need to be able to check my emails and work on the internet while I am in Aruba. Are there cyber cafes there where you can rent a computer? Are they really expensive? Does anyone know what the cost would be?

None
More
16 years 4 weeks ago #7151 by Sunnyside
Replied by Sunnyside on topic RE:Cyber Cafes in Aruba
I don't recall seeing any, but I never had a problem. WiFi is available all over the island, so you can pretty much sit down with your laptop just about anywhere.

None
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7159 by ShannaT
Replied by ShannaT on topic RE:Cyber Cafes in Aruba
I think perhaps Horselover isn't bringing a PC, but fear not. Jimmy's Place in Oranjested has a computer which you can use. Not sure if there are any other cafes that have this service though.

None
Time to create page: 0.348 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement