- Posts: 111
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Indoors and outdoors in Aruba
16 years 4 weeks ago #7165
by paddy
None
Indoors and outdoors in Aruba was created by paddy
When you go to Aruba how do you split your indoor and outdoor activities. I try to do 40% indoors and 60% outdoors. What about you?
None
16 years 3 weeks ago #7173
by tasha424
None
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Indoors and outdoors in Aruba
I suppose that would depend on the time of year for me. If it is winter back home then I want to spend at least 80% of my time doing outdoor things. If it is summer at home when I go then I have a mix more like you.
None
16 years 3 weeks ago #7175
by Toby
None
Replied by Toby on topic RE:Indoors and outdoors in Aruba
I would say I am outside most of the time. I even prefer restaurants that have outdoor dining. I pretty much only go inside to shower and sleep. And maybe hit the casino for a bit in the evening
None
16 years 3 weeks ago #7179
by Chipper
None
Replied by Chipper on topic RE:Indoors and outdoors in Aruba
I would love to be outside as much as possible but I know I will burn easily. Even with sunscreen I have to be careful as I have very fair skin. So I will probably aim for 50-50.
None
Time to create page: 0.330 seconds