Skip to content
Plan your trip

Murder mysteries in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Murder mysteries in Aruba

More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7170 by romana
We participated in a Murder Mystery Train here at home and had so much fun. Do they have any kinds of similar activities down in Aruba?

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #8014 by bethoven
murder mystery train? I'm sorry are you pertaining to a similar activity in Maryland? wherein a presentation of mysteries will be presented to you while you are riding a train and its up to you to solve those mysteries, am i right?

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #8044 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:Murder mysteries in Aruba
Upon seeing the word murder, I felt a strange thing. I used to watch it in a crime investigation channel, but I haven't heard any story that happened in Aruba. How about you?

None
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement