Skip to content
Plan your trip

Museums on Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Museums on Aruba

More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7178 by Travelwithgrace
There are several museums on Aruba and I am planning to get to one on my next trip. I've seen the Archeological Museum, which was really interesting. If you've been to another I'd appreciate your feedback.

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #8015 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Museums on Aruba
that is nice i bet you were able to learn the history of the island from the Archeological Museum. You might as well try The Numismatic Museum of Aruba, this museum is quite interesting since because it features a collection of coins and money from all over the world, would you visit this place?

None
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement