- Posts: 109
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Cigar shops on Aruba
- Playn Jane
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7181
by Playn Jane
None
Cigar shops on Aruba was created by Playn Jane
I have been asked to bring back some cigars from my next trip to Aruba. As a non smoker I've no idea of the best place to buy them or if the quality differs between shops. Anyone have any tips?
None
16 years 3 weeks ago #7184
by zoie4
None
Replied by zoie4 on topic RE:Cigar shops on Aruba
I would say my first tip is to learn how to inspect a cigar. There are wonderful cigars in Aruba but there are also some people who might try to sell you a fake. You want to be looking for the band and the way it is rolled. Learning how to identify a fake will help you avoid the shady spots.
None
- Travelwithgrace
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 3 weeks ago #7192
by Travelwithgrace
None
Replied by Travelwithgrace on topic RE:Cigar shops on Aruba
That's a good tip. Plus if all else fails you can always pick some up at the airport. I know there are Cuban cigars available, not sure what else. Be careful to check you don't exceed your allowance.
None
16 years 3 weeks ago #7198
by Floater
None
Replied by Floater on topic RE:Cigar shops on Aruba
I am not very educated when it comes to cigars, either. How is a good cigar rolled, exactly? I have friends who would really appreciate it if I brought back a good cigar as a souvenier.
None
Time to create page: 0.637 seconds