Skip to content
Plan your trip

Landscaping in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Landscaping in Aruba

More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7182 by zoie4
Landscaping in Aruba was created by zoie4
Aruba is a beautiful place naturally but I also find that the people of Aruba have some of the best landscaping. Does anyone know where they import there mowers and tools from?

None
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7187 by romana
Replied by romana on topic RE:Landscaping in Aruba
I have seen them using Ford and Honda mowers so I am sure there are others. I know they import from the USA but I think they use other countries as well.

None
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement