- Posts: 111
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Oldest person living in Aruba
16 years 3 weeks ago #7186
by paddy
None
Oldest person living in Aruba was created by paddy
I have been reading lots of statistics lately. Just trying to expand my knowledge base. Does anyone know how old the oldest person living in Aruba is?
None
16 years 3 weeks ago #7189
by ShannaT
None
Replied by ShannaT on topic RE:Oldest person living in Aruba
Sorry I can't help but it is an interesting question. I would imagine the lifestyle means there are many older folks living longer than average there though.
None
16 years 3 weeks ago #7286
by paddy
None
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Oldest person living in Aruba
I have not been able to find the answer yet either. I found out the oldest person in the world is 114 years old and I think she lives in France. If anyone finds out let me know!
None
16 years 3 weeks ago #7291
by travelbug
None
Replied by travelbug on topic RE:Oldest person living in Aruba
I couldn't find the answer to this question either, but I did find out that the life expectancy rate at birth in Aruba is 75.3 years. That is pretty good so I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't some pretty old people there.
None
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds