In-Aruba Travel Portal

Why do you go to Aruba?

More
13 years 7 months ago #7190 by Playn Jane
I generally plan trips to Aruba because I know it well and I know I can relax and feel comfortable. There is always the opportunity to try and see new things but I don't feel I have to. What is your main motivation in choosing the island?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #7200 by horselover
I have never been to Aruba before, but the reason I'm planning to go is because I enjoy seeing new places and I love the beach and ocean. My main purpose is to get away from everything, have some time to myself and to just relax.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7201 by Toby
Replied by Toby on topic RE:Why do you go to Aruba?
I originally started going to Aruba because I wanted to travel during hurricane season one year and Aruba is in a little pocket that doesn't get effected by storms like that. I've just been going back there ever since because it's my favorite island :)

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7212 by Playn Jane
Horselover - you are going to be spoilt for choice with things to do. Take it easy as I am very sure your first visit won't be your last. Toby - that's a cool reason. Flying in hurricane areas can lead to a lot of disruption.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7217 by Travelwithgrace
I chose Aruba initially because I wanted a warm vacation in a place where it felt foreign enough but English was spoken widely. I still feel that is a pull but I also like the friendly people and the temperate climate.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7219 by Floater
Replied by Floater on topic RE:Why do you go to Aruba?
What's not to love in Aruba? There is so much for adults and children to do here, besides the fact that it is beautiful. The weather is always nice, the people are friendly, and the food is great!

None

Time to create page: 0.416 seconds