Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba fruit

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba fruit

More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7213 by Chipper
Aruba fruit was created by Chipper
My mother keeps mentioning that I must eat well when I take my first trip to Aruba without parents! What kind of fruit do you find is easily available on the island?

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #8016 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Aruba fruit
Basically all fruits like apples, oranges, pineapples and bananas are readily available in Aruba since their are supermarkets who keeps the supply flowing in. I'm sure you will not have trouble looking for fruits. may i ask, what is your favorite fruit?

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #8043 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:Aruba fruit
Chipper wrote:

My mother keeps mentioning that I must eat well when I take my first trip to Aruba without parents! What kind of fruit do you find is easily available on the island?


Fruits are one of the sources of vitamins and minerals that our body need. Aruba has plenty of this. Perhaps, you may try the Aruba's locally grown fruits like watermelons and lemons. Do you like these kinds of fruits?

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8167 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Aruba fruit
Makapruim or Spanish plum and shimarucu or Caribbean cherry are the two local fruits in Aruba. Do you know that both are an excellent source of vitamin C?

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8191 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:Aruba fruit
britney wrote:

Makapruim or Spanish plum and shimarucu or Caribbean cherry are the two local fruits in Aruba. Do you know that both are an excellent source of vitamin C?


I heard about these fruits. In fact, it is the Shimarucu that can provide our body with the minimum daily requirement of Ascorbic Acid. Are there dried fruits in Aruba?

None
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement