Skip to content
Plan your trip

Tallest Tree in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Tallest Tree in Aruba

More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7225 by zoie4
Tallest Tree in Aruba was created by zoie4
I know a lot of the old trees of Aruba are not necessarily the tallest ones. Still does anyone know how tall the tallest tree in Aruba is?

None
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7229 by tasha424
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Tallest Tree in Aruba
I do not think that trees on Aruba get that tall do to winds. There are some very old Divi-Divi trees but they do not get tall. I think the tallest tree would be in Anerondak National Park.

None
Time to create page: 0.799 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement